Applicants for admission to the AIJC Graduate School may be admitted after satisfying the following requirements:
- a bachelors’ degree, preferably in journalism or communication;
- a bachelor’s degree in any course and work experience in any communication-related job;
- completely filled up GS Application for Admission form;
- admission test and interview
- submission of required documents (original transcript of records in college, two letters of recommendation from past professors and/or employers/ supervisors).
- 2 pcs. 1×1 ID picture in white background
- Updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
All admission requirements shall be submitted to the Registrar during application.
In addition, foreign students should present a Certificate of Eligibility and Study Permit from the Department of Education, and a copy of their Alien Certification and Registration.
Transferees may submit a true copy of their grades for assessment; relevant courses may be credited toward the AIJC program they want to pursue.Admission Form