Welcome to our Online Course on Corporate Communication in Challenging Times. This online training, which comes in eight modules, is designed to introduce learners to the scope and range of corporate communication work, and to the important role it plays in managing an organization’s communication initiatives, particularly during crisis situations. The discussions include exercises for the learner to immediately apply the knowledge gained.
This course is self-paced and the learner is expected to complete all eight modules within 30 calendar days from Day 1.
This course includes the following modules:
Module 1 : Navigating Communication in a Changing Organization
Module 2 : Putting Premium on Strong Corporate Identity
Module 3 : Understanding and Activating Media Relations
Module 4 : Creating Value from Employee Engagement
Module 5 : Pursuing Corporate Social Responsibility
Module 6 : Managing the Company’s Media Image
Module 7 : Anticipating Issues and Bracing for Crisis Communication
Module 8 : Crafting Effective Communication Plans
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- situate the practice of corporate communication alongside developments in how target audiences communicate;
- identify the core competencies that a corporate communicator must have;
- understand the importance of effective brand and reputation management;
- relate their organization’s corporate social responsibility programs or projects to global initiatives for sustainable development; and
- apply the lessons in crisis communication management.