This two-day training is designed to re-introduce participants to the scope and range of corporate communication work, to the concepts of corporate identity and branding and issues management, and to the importance of crisis and internal communication. Case studies will be tackled to enrich the learning process, and other modalities will be introduced to maximize learning while keeping the environment fun and interesting.
The training will be conducted on October 28 to 29, 2021.
Who Should Attend
The training is ideal for managers, supervisors and technical staff members involved in corporate affairs, media and public relations, reputation management, and stakeholder engagement.
Module 1: Corporate Communication as a Strategic Management Practice
Module 2: Identity, Image, and Branding
Module 3: Issues Management and Crisis Communication
Module 4: Managing Internal Communication in Offline and Online Platforms
Module 5: Corporate Social Responsibility
Module 6: Communication Planning
- Participant interface
The training will be conducted using online video-conferencing facilities that will be hosted by AIJC. The link to the training session will be shared only with the Resource Person and the training participants for uninterrupted learning. Participants need to ensure their access to reliable internet connectivity during the training sessions.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- situate the practice of corporate communication alongside current developments in the communication industry;
- identify the core competencies that a corporate communicator must have;
- understand the importance of effective brand and reputation management;
- relate their organization’s CSR programs or projects to global initiatives for sustainable development; and
- craft communication plans that truly address their communication objectives.
Training fee is PHP15,000.00 per person, inclusive of VAT.