This two-day, online training aims to teach participants how to craft a communication plan that truly works. It tackles the strengths and challenges of current strategies and techniques to enable them to come up with the best fit for their communication campaigns. Individual activities, lectures, and critiquing sessions enable the participants to immediately apply the knowledge gained.
The training will be conducted on November 18 to 19, 2021.
Who Should Attend
This training is recommended for information officers, public affairs officers, and public relations officers who are carving careers in corporate communication and desire to learn the techniques in crafting communication plans.
Module 1: Planning for 21st Century Communication
Module 2: Analyzing the Situation
Module 3: Identifying the Communication Problem
Module 4: Defining the Plan’s Stakeholders
Module 5: Setting Objectives, Strategies, and Channels
Module 6: Crafting Messages that Work
Module 7: Allocating Resources for the Plan
Module 8: Keeping Track of the Plan’s Progress
- Presentation of outputs
- Individual exercises
- Critique of outputs
The training will be conducted using online video-conferencing facilities that will be hosted by AIJC. The link to the training session will be shared only with the Resource Person and the training participants for uninterrupted learning. Participants need to ensure their access to reliable internet connectivity during the training sessions.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- demonstrate how situation analysis is done;
- differentiate between communication and operational issues;
- convert communication objectives into SMART objectives;
- clearly distinguish between partners, allies, and stakeholders;
- craft key messages based on learners’ understanding of audience;
- differentiate outputs from outcomes;
- develop a monitoring and evaluation tool for the communication plan;
- link evaluation results to communication objectives; and
- put together a communication plan aligned with their corporate priorities.
PHP15,000.00 per person